Flat Earth? Non Sense, Un Scientific.
1. What stands out the most when you first see it?
The first thing that wants attention is the wagon. and the yellow of the grass
2. Explain the reason you notice the thing you mention in number 1.
The light is on that part of the image. the surrounded part is hardly visible its dark.
3. As you keep looking, what else seems important?
After seeing the window with the western view, I notice the walls around the window.
4. Why does the thing you mention in number 3 seem important.
I was surprised to see the walls. At first sight I did not see them.
5. How has contrast been used?
The contrast is light and dark. to me the contrast could have been a bit less extreme. But it takes some technical work to make a photo like that and find a balance in dark and ligth. (In GIMP I do use colors > curves) But using a flash light will help also.
6. What leads your eye around from place to place?
The central part is dominant and the painting on the wall leads the eye to the dark parts of the picture.
7. What tells you about the style used by this artist?
Maybe she likes contrasts? The contrast of the peaceful cart and the arrows in it seems to underline that.
8. What seems to be hiding in this composition and why?
A contrast between a safe in house life and the dangerous world outside?
9. Imagine the feelings and meanings this artwork represents?
The world has sunny spots and dark places?
10. What other titles could you give this artwork?
Safe in my room
The wild west is outside