More on this critique and those questions on https://caritatblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/critique-of-a-dailycreate/.
1. What stands out the most when you first see it?
The blogpost that describes the making of the story.In the soundcloud I see the diagram of the sounds. The diagram is symmetric.
2. Explain the reason you notice the thing you mention in number 1.
The visual aspect of sound is meaningful to me as I am a musician. I do regard Soundcloud sounds as music.
3. As you keep looking, what else seems important?
As I am listening I hear a kind of music with a prelude, after the prelude a piece of music without peaks after that the center piece which is louder. Than I hear a reprise of the second part and the finale is again loud and has some peaks.
4. Why does the thing you mention in number 3 seem important.
I would like to hear some more peaks and surprises in the soundtrack.
5. How has contrast been used?
Contrast is almost not used.
6. What leads your eye around from place to place?
The text in the blog post helps to imagine the movie that could go with the soundtrack.
7. What tells you about the style used by this artist?
The artist seems to like an easy going kind of music.
8. What seems to be hiding in this composition and why?
The horse has a great role in this piece. Is it love for horses that lies under this composition?
9. Imagine the feelings and meanings this artwork represents?
It is peaceful and
10. What other titles could you give this artwork?
A ride to town
Did I tell you I like the work I did critique?